How do I stay ahead of the bond markets?
Barclays Live helps keep me in the know
We are committed to providing you with world-class research, indices, data and analytical tools in the fixed income markets.
Simply visit Barclays Live for more information.
Fixed Income Research Offering
Barclays is a leading provider of fixed income benchmarks, customised indices and innovative strategy indices. Barclays Live gives you 24-hour access to returns and statistical data for our benchmark and alpha-generating index products.
- Fixed Income Research includes daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly coverage cross global commodities, credit, economics, emerging markets, foreign exchange, inflation, interest rates, municipals, and securitisation.
- View and compare our global forecasts across regions for real GDP, central bank rates, consumer prices, global bond yields, commodity prices and foreign exchange rates
- Streaming intraday trading levels for respective regions across interest rate products
- Daily, weekly and monthly rates periodicals, special reports and issuance calendars
- Access market matrices with OIS, swap, swaption and volatility metrics with heat maps to identify value
Credit Research Offering
Online access to world-class research, indices, data and analytical tools.
- Daily snapshot on the latest in credit, asset allocation and economics
- Markets-at-a-glance prices on high grade/high yield active bonds, CDS movers, CDX/ITRAXX markets, tranche markets and CDX swaption ATM vols
- Historical cash/CDS basis chart and data
- Credit Index Snapshot
- Credit Center, the Tuesday Credit Call and Trading/Research sector coverage information
Why investors use Barclays Benchmark Indices
Barclays is a leading provider of fixed income benchmarks, customised indices and innovative strategic indices.
- Broad coverage of indices spanning global and local debt markets, investment grade and high yield bonds, fixed and floating rate debt, nominal and inflation-linked securities
- 24-hour access to returns and statistical data for our benchmark and alpha-generating index products
- Liquid benchmark development
- Benchmark index pricing and valuations
- Customised benchmark solutions
- Dedicated teams in New York, London, Tokyo and Singapore
A useful source for Curve and Time Series analysis on Barclays Live.
- Compare bond and swap curves and chart historical time series in one application to analyse markets and explore trade ideas
- Leverage extensive historical charting capabilities to view trends across products
- Compare credit and rates curves for relative value and roll analysis
- Schedule batch email reports to receive charts and data automatically via email
- Upload custom portfolios of bonds to track investments quickly and easily