Manual orders will be sent to our FX trading desk and watched manually by a trader. Choose from a variety of order types including Take Profit, Stop Loss and Benchmark orders.
FX Order Entry ticket and FX Trade Manager screen
- We offer a range of orders which feature user defined parameters
- Each new order or amendment is part of a trader’s workflow which must be accepted, bearing in mind proximity limits apply
- View and manage your manual orders in the Trade Manager alongside your PowerFill and BARX Gator orders
- All post trade functions (confirmation emails, STP, splits) are available through BARX as per any other trade
- Barclays offers a fee-based Benchmark order which can be left against common external market fixes on BARX
- Leave Non-Deliverable Forward orders through the same manual order ticket
BARX FX puts you in command of your order execution, with a variety of manual order types, executed via our global FX trading desks.
Access a wide range of order types from an easy-to-use order entry screen:
- Take Profit
- Stop Loss
- If Done
- Call Level